Sunday 30 March 2014

About Me

Hello prospective physicians!!!

About myself:

 I am 29 y/o from London, UK and been accepted to study Medicine at AUSOM, St.Lucia in May 2014. I am so excited and looking forward to start my life long dream in paradise :). My educational background : I graduated from University Of Sydney in Bsc-chemistry in 2012 and believe it or not i joined flying school in Melbourne Australia after graduation. I always wanted to fly planes and what other place to learn huh?? . I know i am all over place but you got to do what you dream of ryte??

Lot of my friends asked me why St.Lucia for Medicine?? Well i love to travel and honestly after doing some research i decided to chose AUSOM. Tuition is low, have clinical rotations in UK ( which i love) ;) AUSOM weather.

Reason i started this BLOG ( Journey to Medical school) is to express my own opinions, and hopefully give  advice future doctors who are interested in Medicine especially who are looking to study in St.Lucia @ AUSOM. I will try my best to blog everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment